Closed Suction Catheter/Disposable Closed Suction Catheter
Closed suction catheter
Set up Procedure
1. Inspect the product before use. Do not use if package is not intact.
2. Open the sealed package and remove the product.
3. Connect the Endotracheal tube/Tracheostomy tube to the Revolvable adapter.
4. Connect ventilator tube to the Revolvable Ventilator Connector.
5. Attach the date label to colour ring.
6. Before suctioning commences ensure that the cap of the irrigation /flushing port is closed.
7. Before suctioning: Please ensure that the on-off valve is in the open position. Simply slide the on-off valve to a position which allows the catheter to enter the Endotracheal tube/Tracheostomy tube.